Enjoy an ecotouristic experience in the Caribbean when you visit the Tortuguero National Park in Costa Rica.
Follow these expert tips and go mountaineering around the world. It’s your chance to get in touch with the natural world.
The volcanic activity of the Arenal is one of Costa Rica’s main attractions. It receives thousands of visitors every year.
Equipment failure, fatigue and inadequate technique are part of the hazards mountain climbers face. Always practice this activity accompanied by an expert climber and guide.
Bivvy bags or bivouac bags are sleeping bags made from breathable waterproof membranes. They prevent outside moisture from entering the bag
Travel in Good Health
1. The nutritional consultancy is given through a 1-hour call via Skype
2. In order to make the appointment you need to fill-in a form with your medical records and send it via e-mail to email@example.com to our Veggie Tasty nutritionist
3. Nutritional consultancy services available only in Spanish
Lodging in Heredia
1. Get 10% discount for one day lodging reservations
2. To reserve by email: firstname.lastname@example.org using the code: DINKTravelers
3. The discount applies on our full rates. Non cumulative with other pomotions.
4. Booking depends of availability.
5. Just one DINKcard voucher per reservation.
Eco Lodge Costa Rica
1. 15% discount in any of the lodge's room types
2. E-mail reservation required (24 hours in advance).
3. Valid per night per person.
4. Reservation can be confirmed according to availability at the lodge.
Hotel in Playa Carrillo
1. Applicable in 2016
2. Present the Dinkcard voucher in order to get the 10% discount.
3. Non-cumulative with other promotions
4. The discount does not apply in our restaurants.
Resort in Costa Rica
1. Get 10% off when reserving an equipped room
2. Breakfast included in hotel rates
3. Free WiFi
4. Free parking
5. Tax included in hotel rates
Hotel in Monteverde
Get 10% off if you pay in cash.
We're your World Travel Guide with updated information about destinations, travel tips, photos, fun facts, maps and traveler reviews. DINKtravelers is an inclusive world of endless possibilities.
Terms and conditions
All rights reserved