Discover why going to a dance performance while traveling is a feast for your senses.
Sevillanas are a popular regional dance and part of the music heritage of Andalusia, Spain. Dance them and wear the typical dress of Seville’s April Fair.
The huapango is a musical genre that is typical of the Mexican Huasteca region, and that combines prehispanic dances with Flamenco and Fandangos.
Flamenco emerged from the Andalusian people to transmit its spirit to the world.
In Seville there are many places where you can listen to and watch flamenco shows. One of the most popular is the Peña Flamenca. There are more than eighty in the city.
Paco de Lucia, one of the most emblematic representatives of Andalusian musical tradition passed away in Mexico in 2014.
The fair in Malaga has been celebrated since the province was incorporated to the Crown of Castille with the Catholic Kings on August 19th 1487.
It’s not very clear when flamenco music was created, but the style that is most popular nawadates dates back to the 18th century.
Mexican Music Show in CDMX
1. Discount valid in any location at the Fine Arts Palace.
2. Each person must show the printed voucher in the ticket office at least 30 minutes before the show begins.
3. Once the show initiates, the discount will not be valid.
4. Valid for up to two attendees.
5. The ticket with discount will just be valid buying the tickets directly in the ticket office at the Fine Arts Palace.
6. The discount does not apply in purchases made through ticketmaster.com
7. Depending on availability
We're your World Travel Guide with updated information about destinations, travel tips, photos, fun facts, maps and traveler reviews. DINKtravelers is an inclusive world of endless possibilities.
Terms and conditions
All rights reserved