Visit the National Museum of Slavery in Angola. It’s located in the Casa Grande Chapel, the place where slaves were baptized before being shipped to America.
Find Art Everywhere
Visit the National Museum of Fine Arts in Argentina. It has the biggest collection of the country’s Artistic Heritage .
Berlin has 170 museums, but if you’re not a big fan of these sites, at least include the Pergamon Museum in your route.
Try Vacation Rentals
If you travel with a group, rent an apartment or villa instead of reserving several hotel rooms and save tons of money. The easiest way to find vacation rentals is by visiting websites like Craiglist or Airbnb.
When choosing what to write in your travel journal, add fun facts that called your attention about the culture, traditions and customs of the inhabitants of the destination you visited. This will help you understand better the diverse ways there are of understanding life and the world.
There are 151 known museums in Mexico City. After London, it’s the city with the greatest number of museums in the world.
San Angel and the Carmelites
San Angel was named after the Carmelite convent that was founded in the area and that was dedicated to this saint. Nowadays the convent houses El Carmen Museum.
New phones allow you to modify ISO and exposure levels.
New smartphones allow you to configure the screen and add the framing grid that helps take better pictures.
Almost the Same
It’s said that phones are now equal to cameras, but these technologies don’t share some zoom and framing functions.
They are cities where you can save money because they give you the chance of visiting two destinations in one single trip; for example, when you travel to Las Vegas, apart from enjoying Sin City you can go to the Grand Canyon.
Travel journals are an excellent source of information to discover the world and the different viewpoints travelers have. Other written alternatives include travel guides, online publications, local magazines and travel literature.
1. The discount only applies to luggage products, luggage accessories are not included.
2. The discount only applies once per customer
3. Luggageology has the right to decline this offer to any deceptive orders
4. All return and warranty requests must follow the rules on Luggageology website
5. Luggageology has the right to disquality this offer to any deceptive orders or customers who violate rules.
6. Luggageology is entitled to, at its discretion and without notice, change or modify these terms and conditions.
7. Any questions, complaints and comments of this discount and the terms and conditions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Only shipping within U.S.
9. Fee shipping on orders over $99
10. Use code "DINKV20" at check out to claim your discount.
Receive our latest news
We're your World Travel Guide with updated information about destinations, travel tips, benefits & discounts vouchers, photos, fun facts, maps and traveler reviews. DINKtravelers is an inclusive world of endless possibilities.